Re: [cdt-dev] Build before launch

+0 from me.

There are already 7 tabs in the default CDT launch.  It seems quite
natural to me that the Main tab, which contains the executable, has
controls for configuring build before launch.

I can see that in your own product you may want some different UI -
especially if you add content to the main tab.  However when thinking
about changing the UI here, we should only make the change if it makes
the stock CDT better.
If it's about making integrator's products better then maybe there
should be some API to control where this UI lives - so ISVs can use a
custom build tab if they wish, or have the build controls on the main
tab as it is now.

Cheers,
James

Back to the top