Re: [cdt-dev] Build before launch

+1

That part of the main tab was not obvious for some users.  Having it in its own tab would make it available
for those users that really need it, but would 'hide' it for the many that don't.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alena Laskavaia [elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: November 16, 2010 8:26 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Build before launch

External launch configuration has a tab for build before launch. Why
not to use concept and similar ui for CDT?
I don't like that build right now on the Main tab - it is overloading
it with some less interesting details and since we (qnx) had our
extension
of the tab already (as most of the other vendors as I suspect) - it is
a mess... Can we have a Build tab? I volunteer to move it.