Re: [cdt-dev] EDC and asynchronous operations

Ah....OK. I was under the impression that a transaction operated on a static set of cache objects. Eugene's example earlier did not show dynamically defined cache objects, probably because my description of my use case did not stipulate that C, D, E, etc where dynamic data points (e.g, the contents of memory at some location not yet known). Anyway, the example below clears things up for me. I have more questions I'll answer looking at TCF code, but I think I have enough of an understanding now to be hopeful that I can use ACPM to improve the situation in EDC.

Thanks to you and Eugene for helping me sort this out.
John