[cdt-dev] DsfSourceDisplayAdapter question

Hello,

I noticed that DsfSourceDisplayAdapter. startDisplayJob is being called from a worker thread DsfSourceDisplayAdapter.LookupJob.run().

At the same time there is a comment for DsfSourceDisplayAdapter. startDisplayJob “ To be called only on dispatch thread.”

I am debugging a problem that the DsfSourceDisplayAdapter. doneStepping is not called and that prevents the user from further stepping.

I’ll debug further the issue but I was wandering:

should I trust the comment or;

the method is intended to be called from multiple threads?

Thanks

Dobrin

Back to the top