[cdt-dev] Disassembly View

Hey gang,

I'm pretty late to the debugger party, but here I am for better or
worse :). I was looking at the CDT debugger view which happens to
reside in dsf.ui, but through an number of helpful design decisions is
also reused by the CDI debugger. I am now looking at TCF debug and
trying to figure out how to hook up a disassembly service, once we get
one, up to it. Looks like I can do it, but it does mean that you need
the DSF plug-ins even if you aren't using DSF.

I'm sure that must have been a tough decision. Can someone provide me
a brief summary. Is this something we want to open up again?

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top