Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Features (FAQ?)

Those things are just directories and are not meant to represent
installable units. The directory layout isn't documented anywhere and
has been somewhat ad-hoc. What you need to look as is the features
included in the cdt.master feature. That contains everything we build
which is a subset of everything, BTW.