[cdt-dev] The type org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

I'm testing an example of AST, I imported severals packages in my example.
"import org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.ASTVisitor;
import org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.IASTDeclaration;"
I got an error: The type org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from  required .class files.

Why IAdaptable is required? I don't know why.

Thanks for any advice

Back to the top