Re: [cdt-dev] Let's move CDT to Java 1.6

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM,  <ken.ryall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Last night somebody committed a code that uses java 1.6 runtime
>>  && !((String)fnObj).isEmpty())
>> Please make sure you set your runtime to 1.5 because that is what we use in
>> CDT.

FYI, if you use PDE API Tools and have the proper execution
environment descriptions installed (along with bundles specifying the
proper Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment), these errors will never
happen. This is the approach used by the Platform team these days.
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Resources/Execution_Environments

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk