Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Annual Survey 2010

I would suggest allowing users to select more than one area to improve, possibly ranking them.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Marc-Andre Laperle ---07/04/2010 03:38:42 PM---  Hello, I made a small survey to get feedback from thMarc-Andre Laperle ---07/04/2010 03:38:42 PM--- Hello, I made a small survey to get feedback from the users of CDT. It should

Marc-Andre Laperle <malaperle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/04/2010 03:38 PM

[cdt-dev] CDT Annual Survey 2010

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Hello,

I made a small survey to get feedback from the users of CDT. It should
help the planning for 8.0. Please take a look at the questions and let
me know if you think something should be changed before I spread it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dG0yWXQ4SDJ3dEE0ME51VVY2bkg0eVE6MQ

Thanks

Marc-Andre