Re: [cdt-dev] New and Noteworthy for CDT 8.0

Thanks, Marc! I already had an occasion to regret that we did not have one.

Andrew

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In an effort to avoid having to fill the New and Noteworthy all at once at the end of Indigo, I have already created the N&N for 8.0 at http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn80 and added the proper links to it from the wiki.

The first feature listed is the displaying of cores for each thread and process in the Debug View.

Marc