Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Llvm project has lldb debugger

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I dunno, this member of the CDT team has Visual C++ support ahead of
> clang for Windows. I get many more requests for that. clang's days are
> still ahead of it, on non-Mac platforms at least.

Here's the getting started notes:

http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html

It looks like it does a standard Unix build on Unix platforms, and VS
on Windows (not the MigW or Cygwin approaches). One benefactor of this
might be Wascana - as LLVM is under a BSD, you could probably ship the
compiler with Eclipse in the same package if needed, rather than
having a separate downloadable.

Alex

Back to the top