Re: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

On 20/05/2010 3:44 PM, James Blackburn wrote:
On 20 May 2010 20:25, John Cortell<rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Mikhail,

*Every* package should be exported. Period. That is the policy for all
eclipse.org projects. If there are any unexported packages, it's just an
oversight. I can double check all the dsf plugins, or if you want to do it
and update the projects, that would be great.
Gosh, I wasn't aware of that, however a quick google confirmed what
you've said... From the horse's mouth, as it were:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Export-Package

James

Neither was I and I am very surprised. Now we HAVE to export all packages.
Thanks John. I can check and update the debugger related packages.

Back to the top