Re: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB: How to provide a custom content for a platform view?

The intention is that the adapter factory would be custom written for each debugger, because it's a place to add hooks to customized adapters. But you make a good point that this causes some code duplication (fortunately it's pretty simple logic). So if you'd like to contribute a public base class that would be a good API addition.

Cheers,
Pawel