[cdt-dev] Fwd: FW: [platform-core-dev] -1 for James Blackburn on eclipse.platform.core by John Arthorne

FYI 2. Much less cool. I hope this doesn't dissuade you from continuing your work there James.

-----Original Message-----
From: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 12:16 PM
To: Eclipse Platform Core component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-core-dev] -1 for James Blackburn on eclipse.platform.core by John Arthorne

Thanks John, I think that's fair. There were a few test contributions
to flexible resources while it was in e4, but you're fundamentally
right, there's very little in core.resources I've written.

Hopefully we can continue to working for a more flexible build API for
CDT's long running builders in 3.7

Cheers,
James