Re: [cdt-dev] editing register groups

Title: Re: [cdt-dev] editing register groups
Yes, I can see it now. It's definitely a refreshing issue and is related to my latest changes. It should work in 6.0.x.

Thanks

On 16/04/2010 4:55 PM, Mehregani, Navid wrote:

Mikhail,

>What do you mean by that? You can only create a group when you have a running session. We don't have any information about registers without getting access to GDB.

>As long as it is created it is stored in the launch configuration.

I think you misunderstood me (or I didn’t explain properly).  Here’s what I mean.

-          I start a CDI-GDB debug session

-          Open Registers view > Add register group > select some registers > Click on OK, but the register group doesn’t show up!

-          Terminate the debug session

-          Launch debug session again, the register groups that I had added in the previous debug session now show up in registers view.  This is most likely a refreshing issue.

I’m running off of trunk so not sure if this is a problem in my development environment or not.

- Navid