Re: [cdt-dev] CDT docs and need Info on Indexer pref panel

I never said is should not be documented, all users preferences should
be. I am just saying
it should not be a big  tutorial like "How to work with Indexer" type
thing. If you add a reference page
for it and describe all fields it should be enough (most of the fields
are self explanatory).
We can review it later when it is done.