Re: [cdt-dev] CDT docs and need Info on Indexer pref panel

Hi Frank,

I think updating the "Before you begin" page would be a good idea, it's the first page beginner should read. The MinGW section is outdated, I opened bug 306901 but never got around to make a patch. It should recommend to install MinGW using the "new" method (see bug). The Cygwin section might be outdated too, I don't know much about it. I also suggested adding something about Mac OS. Basically, one has to install Xcode to get everything needed.

Marc-Andre