Re: [cdt-dev] CDI Deprecation and IGDBJtagDevice

I'm pretty certain no one is working on that. It would be great if you'd contribute the serial support. You'd create a patch, we'd review it. If we asses it as a good solution/approach, we'd adopt it; perhaps tweak it a bit. If it's a lot of code, we'd have to run it through an IP check.

John