Re: [cdt-dev] LR parser and LPG version

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any instructions for using the LR
parser, for example where do I get net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime?
I downloaded the org.eclipse.cdt.core.lrparser plugins from CVS and
the LPG distribution zip, as well as some code from
lpg.cvs.sourceforge.net but I'm a bit lost as I can't find a bundle
called net.sourceforge.lpg.lpgjavaruntime.

Thanks,
Mike