RE: [cdt-dev] how to build plugin product for installing it via install new software interface?

thank you for the information!
Flo

Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] how to build plugin product for installing it via install new software interface?
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:11:28 -0500

You probably want to look into how to create an Eclipse update site.
You might want to ask your questions in one of the Eclipse community forums/newgroups: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for 欣 赵 ---03/03/2010 09:51:51 AM---hi all,I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for instal欣 赵 ---03/03/2010 09:51:51 AM---hi all,I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for installing it via interface "install new

欣 赵 <josieenfrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/03/2010 09:51 AM

[cdt-dev] how to build plugin product for installing it via install new software interface?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi all,
I developped a plugin and I want to publish it, for installing it via interface "install new software", how can do that? thanks a lot for the help!

Flo

Hotmail : une messagerie fiable avec la protection anti-spam performante de Microsoft Inscrivez-vous_______________________________________________
cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx