Re: [cdt-dev] Dependency on org.eclipse.cdt?

On 3 Mar 2010, at 15:01, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

I'm following up on some build errors that recently cropped up.
One of our PTP OpenMP analysis plugins (org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openmp.ui.pv) had a dependency on "org.eclipse.cdt"
which I now notice says "bundle cannot be resolved" but with no source compile errors.
When I remove it there are no other errors.

Did something go away that I wasn't using anyway? These were written long ago by someone else but I'm trying to keep them alive.

Worth asking that on the PTP list, rather than the CDT list I'd imagine. You may have had a specific dependency on an older version (say, 6.0.0) which was made incompatible with an update to a newer version - but that would be to do with your plugin rather than CDT itself.

Alex

Back to the top