[cdt-dev] Dependency on org.eclipse.cdt?

Hi,
I'm following up on some build errors that recently cropped up.
One of our PTP OpenMP analysis plugins (org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.openmp.ui.pv) had a dependency on "org.eclipse.cdt"
which I now notice says "bundle cannot be resolved" but with no source compile errors.
When I remove it there are no other errors.

Did something go away that I wasn't using anyway? These were written long ago by someone else but I'm trying to keep them alive.
Just curious.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top