[cdt-dev] Any way to forcibly reload dynamicElementProvider?

Hi All,
I would like to add toolchains to CDT dynamically, not only at CDT load.
I thought that dynamicElementProvider extension is what I need, but it appears that it is called only at startup,
thus all the changes to the toolchains made after that become effective only after restarting Eclipse.
I am wondering if there is any way to make CDT call it again?
Or maybe there is any other way to achieve what I want?

Any clues will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

Anna.

---