From: George Russell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to set include paths programmatically?
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 25 February, 2010, 2:23 PM

Hi all,

I am wondering how I can set the CDT's include paths either programmatically or in a configuration file?

At the moment, the include lines of source files are reported as warnings in the CDT editor, and I'd like to avoid forcing users to set up paths manually when it can be automated or pre-set.

Regards,
George