[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Problem with launch-shortcut
- From: Ina Pandit <Ina.Pandit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 04:21:14 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcpLFNiIcIjRcvDNS5CuzJ/MosBciBKxxM6w
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Problem with launch-shortcut
Pre-6.x it was possible to extend "CApplicationLaunchShortcut" to implement our own launch-shortcut. The subclass only needs to implement getCLaunchConfigType() to return another launch configuration type.
However, in 6.x, this class now has an access restriction, so we cannot use it. Is there another way to create a new launch-shortcut without reimplementing all the code in "CApplicationLaunchShortcut"?
I tried to create a new launch-shortcut (for cross toolchain) by reimplementing all the code in "CApplicationLaunchShortcut". However, the default short-cut is always set to "Local C/C++ Application". Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance