Re: [cdt-dev] Copy/Paste/Delete buttons on toolbar of Make Targets View

Hi, Andrew,

Why buttons?  The Make Targets view already implements the global actions in the Edit menu, with the associated keybindings.  Most people would prefer that over buttons, anyway.

-1  (if non-committers have a vote)

Cheers,

Christian