Re: [cdt-dev] Copy/Paste/Delete buttons on toolbar of Make Targets View

-1
I find existing functionality of Make Targets view sufficient.

-sergey

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Christian W. Damus <cdamus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, Andrew,

Why buttons?  The Make Targets view already implements the global actions in the Edit menu, with the associated keybindings.  Most people would prefer that over buttons, anyway.

-1  (if non-committers have a vote)

Cheers,

Christian