Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Setting project description confusion

For me the real problem is dealing with all the id's that are used to hook things together. If we used real Java inheritance and getters/setters and JDT's content assist, it would be a lot easier. The other thing I've run into is the need for dynamic toolchain definitions. There are some mechanisms in the XML to add in hooks but being all in Java would allow you do much more.