Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0.1 now available

Is there any link where I can get details regarding "New and Noteworthy"
for CDT 6.0.1.

The CDT site main page shows - "CDT 6.0.1 includes numerous fixes to CDT
6.0. To download, please visit our Downloads page on the left. "

And CDT wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT - doesn't shown any information
for CDT 6.0.1.

I would like to know what all fixes has been done in 6.0.1.

I would also like to know what is the next release planned in queue. Is it
going to be a major/minor release  because I do see discussions for 6.1 as
well as 7.0

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain
Nexus Tools Development
Bangalore, India
Contact : 402-56859

             Vivian Kong
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
                                       [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0.1 now available
             09/25/2009 07:35
             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."

CDT 6.0.1 is now available as part of Galileo SR1!

The main CDT feature can be installed from the Galileo Update Site. This
feature as well as all other CDT 6.0.1 features can also be installed from
the CDT Galileo Update Site with the following URL:

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
cdt-dev mailing list