Re: [cdt-dev] Update site organization: managedbuild.ui.tests confuses uses

Actually, I think the DOM AST view (which is part of the tests plugin) is wonderful and would vote for moving that out of the testing plugin, it doesn't hurt users
who don't bring up that view.
But, that's more work :)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Andrew Gvozdev ---09/24/2009 01:21:34 PM---+1 for moving testing plugins to a separate category with Andrew Gvozdev ---09/24/2009 01:21:34 PM---+1 for moving testing plugins to a separate category with clear description so users won't be temped to install it "in case we

          Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/24/2009 01:20 PM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] Update site organization: managedbuild.ui.tests confuses uses

+1 for moving testing plugins to a separate category with clear description so users won't be temped to install it "in case we may need it later". It would be good to indicate that it is internal and useless for the users. Something like category "CDT Self Testing QA Tools" and feature "CDT Extensions for Internal QA Testing".

Andrew