Re: [cdt-dev] third-party editors and CDT

I tried this some years back, but the experience was limited. It just gave you an editor, it was not really integrated into the rest of CDT. They had their own content assist, outline builder, etc. etc. I don't know if things have changed since then.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/15/2009 02:23 PM

          Please respond to

"CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] third-party editors and CDT

I know that these plug-ins exist. What I'm asking if is anyone has
used these with CDT or know that they can be used.

John