[cdt-dev] contexts in DSF

The references to IModelContext were to IDMContext, before it was renamed. I did a search, fixed them in the comments and committed these changes without a bugzilla. I also do feel like I need to apologize about the "context" term overload in DSF. If it helps any this is the DSF contexts' glossary:

IDMContext - data model context, refers to context objects at the service layer of DSF IVMContext - a view model context. Refers to elements which appear directly in the debugger views. These elements are wrappers for data model elements. The data model could be DSF, but it could be any other data model, such as the standard debug model. IDMVMContext - a view model context which is a wrapper for a IDMContext element. The name is unfortunate, but I had no better ideas.

Cheers,
Pawel

John Cortell wrote:
Pawel, there are a number of references to IModelContext in the javadoc of dsf, yet no such interface exists. I imagine this is the result of refactoring. Now there's IVMContext and IDMContext, and IDMVMContext (my head is spinning trying to understand these abstractions, btw, but I'm determined to keep staring at it until it makes sense :-). Any chance you could search for 'IModelContext' in the .java files and update the comments to what is really meant?

John

Back to the top