Re: [cdt-dev] Communication between Eclipse UI and gdb

Rohit,

Your question touches on basic Eclipse how-to's. This mailing list is specifically for discussing CDT technology. There are a number of good books on developing plug-ins for Eclipse that would answer you question. And, of course, there's always the ability to look at the millions of lines of existing eclipse.org code to see how someone else did what you'd like to do.

John