[cdt-dev] Communication between Eclipse UI and gdb

Hello,

I am relatively new to this.
I have added a custom debug option to the gnu debugger. I now want to add a button in Eclipse C/C++ IDE menu bar which will cause this custom option to execute, just like pressing step over, continue etc causes that particular option in gdb to execute.
I have read about CDI, CDT, MI but I could not understand what needs to be done exactly.

Please guide me for the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for your time.

Rohit

Back to the top