[cdt-dev] Import Projects (different toolchains)

I have an Eclipse version with ARM-GNU Toolchain. Use SVN embedded in Eclipse as Version Control System. Now I tried to import the content (some projects) to an Eclipse which doesn't contain this toolchain.

Eclipse gives error messages if I want to open Properties/C++ Build.

How can I import this to another toolchain. Eclipse will not allow this, as .project and .??? (forget) has also been checked in - so I don't have the choise to checkout as an other project.

The second question: As it seems to be not as easy to build my own toolchain, the use of Makefile should be best solution, right?

Back to the top