[cdt-dev] Project converters

Hi,

I am upgrading my toolchain definitions and am trying to write a project converter.

I have found various documents and bugs, including
- Multi version Tool-chain support design (Bug 89872)
- project conversion is not run (Bug 214207)
- The request and reply on this list from Elena

But I am still having problems. I can get my converter to appear in the "Convert To.." dialog, but I need the conversion to be automatic.

I have had a quick look through the source code, and it appears that the automtaic conversion is only called for 'legacy' projects. But there doesn't seem to be anywhere that it actually calls this...

Does somebody have advice on how I can get my project converter(s) to be called automatically when loading one of my old-style projects?

Thanks!

Back to the top