[cdt-dev] multi launch

I was going to commit another launch configuration, which is "Multi Launch".
It has only one tab - user select "Add" to add another launch configuration (can be anything, including external)
and picks a mode of launch for it (run, debug, profiler, whatever or default). Default mean it would be launched in the mode in which multi-launch configuration
is launched. Any objections/suggestions? Also I am not sure how to call it.

Back to the top