[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Toolchain behavior in plugin
- From: James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:36:35 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=a6TilC/nlFNYJcT4aPsn67f/q2062FXGuKO624Kw7+w=; b=mF1pY5/SDQ701qkhOMuo8gFZwedKqi/u91YS7TtK0IeD83BIJYitOYM9jP9VjKOXY7 z1vh6FIGqJznIbV/ZA3ooiqpG5Y8A2BL5hzvoqc2D5Vk2jZx0fLPJU8UgsVLYMQAt2Tj OfW+PHbI0cr1r+DpsOZAjYJxrQDu8065gmtCw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=FCJM3FJFJ5FrJNJGYRsTanbowFwJZoEUuAHVPlypafl0VhKjN4ZEHq4p6ilNNKbXKc zACKk6teWp8LT+7sv18q1Wz1YdHXNnytbf8/Fr9Y0aXnC1MhwL1kll87lWW8l8VRq/Rw b1dpno/o1006O3695zARVRc87mQOcxi72Rzx4=
2009/3/12 Paul Steckler <Paul.Steckler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Elena Laskavaia wrote:
>> I doubt anybody knows the answer, you have to debug it and find out why yourself. If you resolve it post it here, and we will know too.
> Well, I was hoping that this issue was familiar to someone.
> After much trial and error, I discovered that I needed to call setArtifactname() on the Configuration
> object associated with the project.
If it's non-obvious or behaviour you believe to be a bug, perhaps you
could file a bug and/or add an entry to the developer FAQ?
I think most people who use this stuff discover niggles, trace through
the code and workaround them. It'd be great to track this in a bug
> -- Paul
> Paul Steckler
> National ICT Australia
> paul DOT steckler AT nicta.com.au_______________________________________________
> cdt-dev mailing list