Re: [cdt-dev] How to show values of a vector object when debugging?

I mean,here have a vector<string> vstring,three strings:"string1","hello","world" have been pushed into it,set a breakpoint after assignment,when debugging thread hit this breakpoint,I want to see what contents it has (it should be "string1","hello","world"),I know it is an object with many attributes,so how to filter these infos,or how to reconstruct the output of this vector to only show contents it is holding,currently,in varibles view,I saw
(x) _M_impl
    allocator<std:basic_string>
    +_M_start
    +_M_finish
    +_M_end_of_storgae

I have unfolded all these tree items,but have not found where the contents be held.So can anybody tell me how to customize the variables's output of debugging,thank you.

Back to the top