[cdt-dev] Defining priority between input tool

Hello,

I defined my own toolchain and integrated many tools which have the same type of input. I explain that by the fact that I want the users can remove dynamically a tool from the configuration and the toolchain still works.

For each tool, I added many "input" element where each input is equal to the type of accepted file. As I have many tools with the same input, in the UI "C/C++ Build" -> "Toolchain Editor" -> "Select Tool" a red warning inform me about "Tool Conflict". The generated makefile is correct but i'm affraid of having some errors in a particular configuration.

How can i remove this warning ?
Is it possible to define priorities for an input tools ?
Can the "InputOrder" element be useful in my case ?

Best Regards !

Back to the top