Re: [cdt-dev] Project Preference Store

Hi Andrew,

> The implementation I suppose would be essentially the same. I
> wrote some of these and I want to play more with it using as a helper for
> fixing some bugz  related to serialization issues. James, do you have any
> unit tests for your storage implementation?

I've attached some patches to: https://bugs.eclipse.org/252966  I'm
currently using the cdt.core testsuite for verification, and have
added a couple tests to the CDescriptor testsuite.  Any tests you do
have should be relatively easy to port, and I'd be more than happy to
help out with that -- the more tests the better :)...  If you do get a
chance to look at the code, I'd be very grateful for your comments.

Cheers,

James

Back to the top