RE: [cdt-dev] Project Preference Store

Yes, there are many ways of doing trees in a property set. You could use
qualifiers or paths in keys as well.

I guess my hope was that it would be good enough to get out of the
setting store business. The less time we spend on figuring out how to
store build settings, the more we can spend on cleaning up some of the
more serious issues we have, like redoing scanner discovery.

Doug.