Re: [cdt-dev] Disabling Scanner Configuration Builder programmatically

> I want to programmatically disable the Scanner Configuration Builder
> in my process started through the template engine. Does anybody have
> an idea of how to do this?

In order for the scanner info to be always up-to-date we trigger it
ourselve instead of using the builder. Perhaps there's a more elegant
way, but we disabled the builder by simply removing it from the
project description, something like:

IProjectDescription description = project.getDescription();
ICommand[] commands = description.getBuildSpec();
remove commands[x].getBuilderName().equals(ScannerConfigBuilder.BUILDER_ID))
project.setDescription(description, null);

Back to the top