Re: [cdt-dev] How to build my plug-in (whit new CDT tool-chain) from command-line?

Would you give me more details, please? Where to find this generator of a script?

Try "File | Export | General | Ant Buildfiles". However, I used the
generated file only as a template. I prefer hand written build scripts,
because they are simpler and easier to maintain.

> And how to use 'ant' tool?

Ask Google for 'Apache ant'. 'ant' is well documented and widely used.
If you intend to write something more than 'Hello world' app., you'll have to learn it.

Lp,

  Marko

Back to the top