Re: [cdt-dev] How to build my plug-in (whit new CDT tool-chain) from command-line?

Hello!

Well, I have build.xml files for my plug-in and feature, I've installed 'ant' package from my disk. And I can build my plug-in from command-line at last. BUT:

How to use system environment variables in build.xml?

 I.e. I want to set in command-line:
export ECLIPSE_HOME=/home/andrey/AndrRomeda/eclipse
and then use it in build.xml, for example,
<pathelement path="${ECLIPSE_HOME}/plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core_5.0.1.200809120802.jar"/>
But this doesn't work... :((((
How to do this in a proper way?