[cdt-dev] CDT test plug-ins can't find JUnit

We have 120 students attempting to compile CDT (5_0 branch) and Photran from source :-) and two of them have had a bizarre problem: JUnit can't be resolved in the MANIFEST.MF in the CDT test plug-ins, and therefore all of the related sources don't compile.

JUnit is definitely installed, along with JDT/PDE. Reinstalling Eclipse and re-retrieving the sources from CVS fixed the problem for one student; the other is trying that now. I can't reproduce this myself. Both were running Vista, if that matters.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I realize it's probably not a CDT-specific problem, but I thought I'd ask.

Jeff

Back to the top