Re: [cdt-dev] Stack overflow on parsing CPP file

Could you please file a bug for this. Is the problem reproducible with the same file moved to a separate project containing just that file? If not, you can try to run the file through the preprocessor and check if the problem is reproducible with the preprocessed file.

-sergey