[cdt-dev] How to dynamically add enumeratedOptionValue for my option in toolchain?

Hello!
I've defined my own toolchain, for example, I have:

      <tool
            id="test.toolchain.c.compiler"
            name="Test C Compiler"
            superClass="cdt.managedbuild.tool.gnu.c.compiler">
         <optionCategory
               id="test.toolchain.c.compiler.tetscategory"
               name="Test Settings"
               owner="test.toolchain.c.compiler">
         </optionCategory>
         <option
               category="test.toolchain.c.compiler.testcategory"
               id="test.toolchain.c.compiler.testversion"
               name="Test Version"
               valueType="enumerated">
            <enumeratedOptionValue
                  id="test.toolchain.c.compiler.testversion.default"
                  isDefault="true"
                  name="Default">
            </enumeratedOptionValue>
         </option>
      </tool>

and combo-box with only one item "Default" in project's settings. In runtime I want to add more items in this combo-box.

How to dynamically add enumeratedOptionValue for my option in toolchain?
I've tried to use
IToolChain.getTool("test.toolchain.c.compiler").getOptionById("test.toolchain.c.compiler.testversion")...
, but unsuccessfully.

Is it possible? If yes, can you help me?

Back to the top