[cdt-dev] Refactoring binding question

My refactoring needs to lookup a function declaration binding from a call to it, so it uses a NodeContainer.findAllNames() method to resolve the function call's name.  The name's binding is a CompositeCPPFunction, but when the ExtractFunctionRefactoring runs the same code, it gets a CPPFunction for the same selection in the same file.  I can't figure out what's different between the two refactorings (both lookups are done in checkInitialConditions(), so there hasn't been much setup yet).  What is the difference between a CompositeCPPFunction and a CPPFunction?  The difference matters because the PDOM support for CompositeCPPBinding.isGloballyQualified() isn't implemented.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

Back to the top