Re: [cdt-dev] Using ccache

wow fixed, the only problem i had was that in "environment" inside "c/c++ make project" the default setting for PATH variable was "/usr/bin:${env_var:PATH} so direct /usr/bin/g++ was being used, sorry for my silly question.

About the discovery i have not the option "Configuration Wide" in Discovery Profile, i have "GCC per project scanner info profile", "Managed build system per project scanner info profile" and "GCC per file scanner into profile" anyway fixing the above the default first value works here. Thanks.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.

patrick.schmitt@xxxxxxx escribió:
Did u try going to Project properties->Discovery Options and change the discovery profile scope to "Configuration wide". Then u can modify the compiler invocation command..
Greets
Patrick

Hello all,
i am trying to do eclipse-cdt use ccache to compile my projects but i dont know how to do it, if a do a plain make in the project root the compilation uses ccache, but from eclipse it is not used, i have in my environment:

CXX="ccache g++"
and i have the ccache patch before g++ path so `which g++` prints /usr/lib/ccache/bin/g++

but anyway eclipse will not use ccache, i have been searching in google about
the problem but i cant find any help, what i am doing wrong? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Miguel Angel.